Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pure Ice All Nighter and Gradient Nails

So after a very long night at work tonight I wanted to do something sort of simple for today's post. I had an idea in my head for a killer color combo for a water marble, but alas, my colors didn't want to play together. I tweaked it some and still no luck so on to something else! I had an vision in my head of what this mani should look like and what I got isn't quite what I had pictured. I'm still not sure what I think of it so I will let you decide.

I started off with two coats of Pure Ice All Nighter. It is a beautiful red satin shade.

Then I sponged the tips with NYC Bowery Black and then topped that off with a black glitter polish from Hard Candy. The Bowery Black is a much more sheer shade than I had anticipated (it is in the bottle in this pic) but still very pretty. I topped the whole thing off with a top coat of Insta-Dri top coat from Sally Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.