Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post V-Day Epic Haul!!

So I have talked before about living in the middle of nowhere with really no beauty stores nearby. However, they have recently opened an Ulta about an hour away so today I decided to go. I found several deals and made it out with several new polishes and then stopped at a few drug stores along the way to see what I could find...

Top L-R : OPI Skull and Glossbones, Stranger Tides, Mermaids Tears, Revlon Coconut Crush and Sublime Strawberry (both scented) then Ulta Army of 1 and Maine Attraction and the one on the end is Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice
Bottom L-R : Butter LONDON Knackered and Bossy Boots, Essence Luxury Secret, Where is the Party, High Spirits, Glamours Life, and You Belong to Me and a pack of the Vanilla polish remover pads


They also had a special going for a free gift with purchase of $17.50 worth of Ulta product (I also got one of their mascara) so this was what was in the gift bag. The polish is called Lav-ish.

Top L-R : Wet N Wild Wet Cement, I Need a Refresh-Mint, Undercover, Disturbia, L'Oreal Walk on the Beach and Eiffel For You, Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty and Lavender Cloud
Bottom L-R Sinful Colors Call You Later and Nicole by OPI It's Not Me, It's Blue

Top L-R : Sinful Colors Glass Pink, Nail Junkie, All About You, You Just Wait, Unicorn, Nirvana and Cinderella
Middle L-R : Sinful Colors Exotic Green, Tutu, Easy Going, Love Nails, Purple Diamond, Gorgeous, and Sally Hansen Night Flight
Bottom L-R : Revlon Plum Night, Ruby Ribbon, Emerald City, CQ Rustic Dream, Sonia Kashuk Taunting Teal, Blank Slate and L'Oreal Caught Red-Handed

This is probably the most polish I have gotten in one day, a good mix of textures, colors and finishes and everything from high-end to drug store brands...now if I just had enough hands to swatch them all ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.