Saturday, February 25, 2012

Revlon Royal

I got to spend the day out with my lovely husband today and we did a bit of shopping. I managed to restrain myself and only bought a few polishes...maybe 10. :) As we were walking through Sephora he said to me "Eventually you will have to run out of colors." Silly boys! Anyway, this is one that I picked up last week. Revlon's Royal has been out for a while and got some mixed reviews. I thought the formula was ok, it is a bit patchy in places but it evened out well. Stamped with Konad's m61 plate and Sephora's Mirror Mirror. Topped off with a coat of NYC's Grand Central Station (clear).


What are your thoughts on Royal? Love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between? Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.