Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Traffic Jam on Pink Wednesday

Clearly I missed last week's Pink Wednesday, sorry about that!  I have loads of pink polishes and for some reason when it comes time to come up with just one mani a week using pink, I have a hard time with it!  I'm really not sure why, but there it is.  Anyway, for this week I used China Glaze Traffic Jam as a base and then on an accent added microbeads to create a "FishEgg" look.  I sort of like how this one turned out but I initially wanted the microbeads to match the base a little better.  What do you think?
Traffic Jam (no topcoat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.