Friday, August 3, 2012

Monochrome Pink

 One of the blogs I love to follow is Leslie's over at Polish Art Addiction.  She does some AMAZING nail art that is truly stunning.  A week or so ago I noticed that she is hosting a contest, so I thought I would give it a shot.  Between school, work, and the Summer Challenge, I haven't had much time to work on a design though so I am getting down to the wire here and thought I better get my entry posted.  For this one I started with a base of Color Club Vintage Couture (3 thin coats) and then using striping brushes made a plaid design using China Glaze Make an Entrance for the thicker stripes and Color Club Hot Like Lava  for the thin stripes.  I also used Hot Like Lava with Bundle Monster plate BM-317 for the stamping on the ring finger and finished it all off with a topcoat of NYC.



If you don't already follow Leslie's blog, you should...seriously, go there now!  Also you still have a few days if you would like to enter the contest as well, check out her blog for the rules.  Thanks for reading, and as always, I welcome your feedback!




5 comments:

  1. This is so girly and cute, have to show it to my niece, she is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, now I wanna try this with some other colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these, the stamping on your ring finger is so cute! i've nominated you for a liebster award on my blog, http://applysomepolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html - for the details xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this manicure! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!! I did a post about it today! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.