Monday, September 24, 2012

Sinful Colors Mesmerize Swatch and Review

If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen me post earlier this evening that I am better at doing my own nails than my own hair.  I have an event coming up next weekend and I wanted to get my hair colored before it.  I have pretty much always done my own hair without any real problems; this time was different.  It was an absolute disaster and I may leave it to the professionals from now on....

Anyway, I found myself at Walgreen's today and found a display of Sinful Colors that had some polishes yet to make my collection.  I ended up only getting a couple because I will be out of town again next weekend and didn't want to spend a lot.  One of the colors I picked up is Mesmerize.  It is a great deep purple (leaning blue) cream shade that is perfect for the cooler weather we have had here in the Midwest.  If you are careful you can get away with just one coat which is what is shown here, I did at Seche Vite as a topcoat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.