Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another Nail Challenge

I had a blast doing the Summer Challenge with the girls over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts so when someone suggested a Halloween Challenge I knew I would be in!  I missed the first day for several reasons but I am in the game now and ready to see what everyone comes up with!  The theme for today is Black Cats.  It has been a while since I have done much of any sort of nail art so I wanted to try to freehand at least part of it.  This one started with a base of Ulta Celbutante, a lovely true purple creme.  I used black polish to freehand the cat then Zoya Meg for the eyes and China Glaze Riveting for the collar.  The tiny little nose is Essie Raise Awareness.   On the index finger I used Julep Kate  and Bundle Monster BM13 for the spider web.  The other nails are dots of Meg and Riveting.  I love the way this turned out!  I know my freehand work still needs some improvement but from where I started I am proud. I can't wait to see what the others come up with, be sure and check out their blogs as well!



5 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.