Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Essie Check Up Swatch and Review

I know today was supposed to be Zombies for the Halloween Challenge, but I have been sick lately and just haven't felt like doing much of anything.  Quite disappointing really because it was the only theme that piqued my husband's interest (He is a huge fan of The Walking Dead).  Maybe somewhere down the line I can fit in some zombie nails.
My challenge to myself is to have at least one pink mani a week this month in honor of breast cancer awareness, so this is that post.  Check up is part of the 2012 Breast Cancer Awareness line from essie.  This one is a gorgeous dusky mauve color with a creme finish.  Just slightly darker than I am Strong.
essie Check Up
To step it up just a bit I took the awareness ribbon image from the Bundle Monster BM-321 plate and stamped my ring finger using China Glaze Make an Entrance.


I have a poll going on right now at the top right of the page to see what my readers would like to see more of on the blog.  If you have a sec, please vote and let me know.  If you want to see more of something not on the list, leave a comment or shoot me an email.  Thanks for your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.