Friday, December 7, 2012

Gingerbread and Candy Canes

The Crumpet's Nail Tarts are at it again with another challenge!  I missed the first day but plan to be on with the rest of the days.  Today's theme is gingerbread and candy canes.  This seemed like a perfect time to use my new polish from Pretty and Polished Love Always, Candy Cain.  This is a beautiful polish with a clear base and various sizes and shapes of red and white glitter including hearts!  This polish is perfect for this theme and would also work well for Valentine's day....I suspect we will be seeing it again!
Anyway, on to today's nails!  I started with a coat of Essie Grow Stronger, I have had a few issues with chips and peeling lately so I am working on getting my nails back into shape.  I used China Glaze Starboard  for the green, Essie Loophole for the silver and Zoya Purity for the white.  Orly Grave Mistake has really become my go-to red for stamping, I also added in a little accent of Ulta Flamingo on the index finger for the striped stamp for a little extra something.  The gingerbread and dots are done in Color Club Antiquated.  Be sure and check out what the others have come up with for today's theme!


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.