Sunday, January 27, 2013

New 31 Day Challenge - Day 27

Today's theme is "inspired by you".  If you have read my "About Me" section then you already know I am a nurse 'in real life' so this one really had to be about that.  I started with a base of L'Oreal Walk on the Beach on all but my middle finger which is Sally Hansen Black Heart.

I drew a bandage on my pinky with China Glaze Dress Me Up and outlined with black acrylic paint, stethoscope on ring finger with black acrylic paint then Zoya Lara.  I also painted the 'RN' with Lara then layered white/pink dots around the edges; index finger is Disney Villains polish in Cruella DeVil.  I added a little pink stud from Born Pretty Store to the stethoscope for the diaphragm.



I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.