Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dandelions and Roses

Due to my ever-growing pile of yet-to-be-swatched polish, I'm trying not to buy as much lately as I used to. Meaning, I'm trying not to buy an entire collection as soon as it hits the shelves...so far so good...
With the China Glaze Avant Garden collection, there weren't many that spoke to me.  I have been really drawn to white and nude colors lately, so Dandy Lyin' Around ended up being the only one I bought (at least so far).  Formula wise, this one was a little tough for me to work with, I ended up needing three coats and still had some patchy areas. I still love the delicate white shimmer of this polish though...


  Then I added roses from the BM-323 plate and Zoya Lara.  It ended up being perfectly girly and sweet!


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.