Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Different Kind of Swatch and Compare

Last week at Target I stumbled on the new Maybeline Color Show Vintage Leather colors and thought they looked interesting so I picked one up in Vintage Violet.  I swatched it without base or topcoat with Nails Inc Leather Effect in noho on my ring finger to compare.  Mind you, nothing about the display made me believe they would be textured as well as matte finish but I just wanted to compare the two.


The color is much darker on the nail that I expected it to be.  You can see in the bottle that there are some flakies in there but they don't show up much on the nail either.  I wanted to see what it would look like shiny so I added topcoat to my pinkie finger in the pics below.



What do you guys think?  Is this a polish you would pick up?  Shiny or matte?

1 comment:

  1. I do own Maybeline Color polish but not seen this one before.
    I might give it a try :)I like both shiny and matte xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.