Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

Today's theme for the 33 day Challenge is "most used color"...that should be easy, right?  Well...I'm sort of ashamed to admit that because I have so many choices, I rarely wear the same color.  I use a lot of black and white for nail art and such but other than that, I have too many choices!!

That said, my "go to" color for now is Zoya Stacy.  This color is beautiful and sort of "classic" without being over the top.  I sort my stash by color and this is one I have a hard time deciding where it belongs.  Sure, it looks like a red...but in some lights it looks purple; Zoya describes it as "A dark raspberry creme with purple and wine or oxblood undertones. A lighter take on a vintage vampy shade". 





Then I cheated a bit and added Julep Oscar to the tips and topped it with Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.