Thursday, September 12, 2013

Where the Heck have you BEEN?

Ok, I'm sure some of you are wondering what the heck has been going on with this blog (since some of you have e-mailed me); so here is the scoop.  As you know, I started a new job back in April working a different shift for a different company.  I am now working in the field of home health which I love....but, I haven't had time for ANYTHING else!  There have been some ups and downs at work but just to give you an idea on my last check I worked 103 hours...in 2 weeks.  Previously I was working only 72 so this has been quite the transition for me; a bit more than I expected.  I expected there to be a learning curve; what I didn't expect was all the work I do "after work" finishing up things from the day.  Most of the time after I get home, find something to eat and get a shower; then finish up paper work, I'm exhausted and head to bed!  I'm not generally one to complain, in fact part of why I changed jobs is because I was "bored" where I was, that kind of came back and slapped me in the face so to speak.  Why am I telling you all this?  Well, I finally decided this week that, even though I like my job, I need to step back and make some time for me. I actually enjoy painting my nails, coming up with new ideas and participating in challenges.  So, that being said, I'm going to do my best to build back up to posting at least a few days a week.  Some weeks will be better than others I'm sure but at least maybe I can do better than I have been lately.  I'm really looking forward to the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge starting up here in a couple of weeks!  I assure you that my stash has continued to grow even in my "absence". :)  Thanks for bearing with me and checking up on me, stay tuned for new stuff!

Here is a simple swatch to get us started, Essie Fear or Desire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.