Thursday, October 24, 2013

Absolutely Peacock

Today's challenge theme is "animals".  My most popular pin on Pinterest thus far has been my giraffe nails from my first ever challenge.  I seriously considered doing something similar for this one with a different colors but decided I wanted to do something different and finally settled on a peacock theme.  I started with a base of China Glaze Aqua Baby then layered on OPI Absolutely Alice then topped it with a coat of Seche to help it dry a bit faster.  Once dry, I stamped the peacock image from the original Bundle Monster BM15 plate using Salon Perfect Liquid Gold on my middle finger and used one of the images from the BM-212 plate for all the other fingers.  Then I went back with Zoya Carly and Meg and a dotting tool to add accents to the middle of the main design and the tail feathers on the peacock and topped with a final coat of Seche.



I am so in love with how this turned out!!  Definitely my favorite in this challenge so far and possibly my favorite of all time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.