Thursday, May 22, 2014

Simple Stripes

This is a super simple mani, but I LOVE the way it turned out!  Super girly looking!  I started with two coats of Zoya Lara and waited until it was completely dry.  Then I added a single piece of striping tape across the tip of each nail and two on the thumbnail and painted over it with one coat of Zoya Auora, removed the tape and added a topcoat (HK Girl from Glisten and Glow is my current favorite!).

I did a look similar to this a back in March 2013 with Zoya Storm and Orly Miss Conduct but added stamping.  If you are interested in that look, you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.